As a professional on the frontlines of patient care, you probably already know that the healthcare industry is in a constant state of change—but that’s a good thing. As new methods of diagnosis, updated treatment protocols, and disease prevention models become available, it is imperative that nurses are willing to embrace the idea of continuing education. As the old saying goes, “the more you know, the further you’ll go.”
Our Commitment To You
Nursefinders understands the importance of an educated and well-informed workforce, so we have worked hand-in-hand with our partners to create a variety of options that allow our per diem and local staff nurses to enhance their skills.
It’s Never Too Late To Learn
Remember, as the industry evolves, so should your skills. Advance your knowledge and career at Nursefinders with new certifications and completed degree programs.
Gain Access to these Valuable Education Programs
Apply with Nursefinders to find your next assignment. Our generous continuing education options will give you all you need to advance in a nursing specialty that will keep you at the forefront of the healthcare industry.
Discounts to Support Your Education
Some Of These Valuable Options Include
- A discount from Aspen University’s Online MSN programs , including RN-MSN and BSN-MSN programs
- A 25% discount on tuition at Drexel University
- Up to a $2500 reduction in tuition from Georgetown University’s online program
- Up to 10% off tuition at Grand Canyon University
- A 10% tuition discount on RN to BSN programs and a 3% discount on MSN programs with Jacksonville University, Villanova University, University of Notre Dame, Michigan State University, New England College, University of South Florida, Valparaiso University and Florida Tech
- Enjoy 20% tuition reduction for a variety of degrees and programs at Walden University
Learning Flexibility When You Need It
Programs Include Online Degree and Certificate Options that can be Completed in 2 to 18-months
Many of these programs are dependant on the area of study. This gives working nurses the tools they need to continue their education while also raising families.
For example, our partner, BISK, provides virtual classroom learning, allowing students to attend streaming video lectures 24/7 from the comfort of their homes. The program includes faculty chat sessions, student message boards, and one-on-one faculty interaction, giving clinicians the flexibility they need to enhance their education while also living busy lives.
8840 Cypress Waters Blvd
Dallas, TX 75019
Contact Us to Speak with a Recruiter