Introducing AMN hub, the fastest way to book shifts.
Flexible staffing on-demand.
The AMN hub app helps you earn smarter with real-time information. Easier to use and more reliable, the AMN hub now supports you – like a partner – at every turn.
With the AMN hub app, you can browse and book hundreds of per diem jobs at the nation’s top healthcare facilities. You now have the power to search, book and manage per diem shifts all from the convenience of your mobile phone.
No more waiting for confirmation that your shift is booked, or losing track of which shifts you are scheduled to work. AMN hub gives you the ultimate freedom, flexibility and control over your per diem healthcare career.
How Does The Mobile App Benefit You?
AMN hub was built with you in mind. Its simple interface and intuitive features make it easy to browse and book shifts. Whether you’re looking for a night shift or an RN position at a local clinic, AMN hub has it all.
Take advantage of these features and benefits:
- Instantly accept shifts at top-ranked healthcare facilities
- Book multiple shifts days/weeks in advance
- Load shifts directly into your phone’s calendar
How Do I Give Nursefinders My Schedule?
AMN hub is integrated with the My Nursefinders Portal, meaning you can send your availability to the Nursefinders recruitment team directly through the AMN hub. Sign into your AMN hub profile to access the shift calendar, then let the app send you alerts for jobs based on your personal schedule.
How Do I Sign Up?
Getting started with the AMN hub is easy, all you have to do is follow these steps:
- Fill out the Nursefinders application.
- Work with your credentialing analyst to get fully compliant for all the health systems where you would like to work.
- Once you are 100% compliant, you will receive a personalized text message inviting you to access your AMN hub profile.
- Download and sign into AMN hub, then start browsing hundreds of per diem jobs to build your personalized schedule.
- Enter your availability directly through the mobile app, letting your compliant facilities know when and where you want to work.
Already working with Nursefinders? Contact your recruiter and let them know you’d like to be invited to access your AMN hub profile.