Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse: Intensive Care
Welcome : We are seeking ICU ASAP
DC - ICU Needs – Per Diem- Local Contracts – Travel Contracts!!!
ICU Overflow type of unit end of September - cardiac expertise and surgical-(willing to train a strong surgical ICU on the cardiac piece) The unit will have very high acuity.
OR - robotics are going to get bigger and more in demand so anything we can do to identify candidates with Robotics experience. Please complete application ASAP
- Drug Screening: must be within 30 days from final approval
- Influenza: vaccine only. Declination not accepted.
- MMR: 2 MMR vaccines or positive titers for all three. Age immunity is not accepted.
- Varicella: 2 MMR vaccines or positive titer. Written history is not accepted.
- TDaP/DTP: vaccine only. Declination not accepted.
- Physical: required annually.
- Skills Checklist: required annually.
- Basic Medication Exam: RNs & LPNs only.
- Confidentiality Agreement
- Disclosure & Consent
- ACLS, BLS
- Education Verification: must be able to verify completion of nursing degree for licensed staff or high school education (must be state accredited) for non-licensed staff.
- References: *MUST BE ON FILE PRIOR TO APPROVAL* 2 clinical references from two most recent employers. References must come from an Assistant Nurse Manager or above. We may take references from charge nurses, if and only if, we can provide proof of 3 attempts to obtain the reference from the assistant NM or higher must cover 1 year of clinical experience within the past 3 years.