Job Description & Requirements
Respiratory Therapist- ASAP Starts!
Our prestigious hospital is located in Tarzana, California. This facility is South Bay's first Certified Primary Stroke Center. With 356 beds and an average daily census of 197, Tarzana Medical Center has 37,113 ED visits and 2,402 births to date.We are looking for qualified and dedicated Respiratory Therapists who can answer the call to provide excellent patient care.
• Local Contract, Block Booking and Per Diem available
• Competitive Pay and Overtime
Job Description: The role of a respiratory therapist is to assist in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients with pulmonary disorders. Collects, analyzes sputum, blood, and breath specimens to determine levels of oxygen, carbon dioxide, and other gases. Also measures the lung capacity of a patient to determine if there is impaired function.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in the last 3 years
- Current Respiratory Therapy registration
- A current BLS certification
- Positive Supervisory References
Please call us or apply for more details!