Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse Intensive Care Unit
Exclusive order to AMN/Nursefinders
- Kaiser San Diego
- 16 week contract
- day and night shift available
- start date of Nov 2018
Serving San Diego since 1967 Kaiser provides high quality care and a full range of health care services including medical specialty and emergency services for more than 500,000 members throughout the county.
The skills & certifications we are looking for are as follows:
- Ventilator Management,
- Swans, C
Additional Unit Information:
- Total # of beds in the unit: 24.
- Average daily census:22.
- Age Groups: Pediatrics, Adolescents, Adults, Geriatrics.
- Unit Patient population: Medical, Surgical, Neuro-Surg., Cardiac & Pulmonary Critical care patients, ventilated, Sepsis, MSOF, ARDS, Hemodynamic monitoring (arterial and pulmonary artery.
- Rarely cares for Pediatric patients.
- Certifications/Skills required: BLS, ACLS, Telemetry, Ventilator Management, Swans, CCRN.
- RN must have at least 2 years of ICU experience; if a work day is missed (e.g., sick call), it must be made up.