Job Description & Requirements
Respiratory Therapist Certified or Registered + Acute Care Setting (NBRC CRT or RRT)
Respiratory Therapist Certifed or Registered + Acute Care Setting (NBRC CRT or RRT)
Nuresfinders is currently recruiting NBRC Certified or Registered Respiratory Therapists for work at Kaiser Permanente Sacramento!
(1) Day Shift Respiratory Therapist
(1) Evening Shift Respiratory Therapist
(1) Night Shift Respiratory Therapist
Per Diem / PRN or Monday - Friday Block Booked up to full time
Shift Duration: 8 hours
The role of the Registered Respiratory Therapist is to assist in diagnosis, treatment, and management of patients with pulmonary disorders. Registered Respiratory Therapists perform diagnostic tests such as measuring lung capacity, as well as collect and analyze sputum, blood, and breath specimens to determine levels of oxygen, carbon dioxide, and other gases.
• 1 year of experience in an Acute Care Facility within the last 3 years
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Current National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) Certifed Respiratory Therapist (CRT) or Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT)
Please call Hillary at 323-601-1314 for details.