Job Description & Requirements
RN Telemetry - Immediate Per Diem Need
RN Telemetry - Immediate Need
We are seeking a Telemetry Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
Please call 585-450-4003, for further information on this position.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- one year of experience in the past three years is required in the telemetry field, or a similar acuity. Med/Surg nurses will be accepted.