Job Description & Requirements
Acute Care Registered Nurses (RN)
Teaching hospital, equipped with 216 beds, is in dire need for qualified nurses with Telemetry (Tele), Progressive Care Unit (PCU) and Intensive Care Unit (ICU) expertise.
This acute care facility is recognized by a number of healthcare organizations for its award winning care and promise to help one feel whole through compassionate care, world-class expertise and medical technology.
If you are someone who is committed to providing whole-person care, easing one’s mind, helping to heal what hurts and lifting spirits every step of the way, then this is the team for you!
- Flexible hours - work the hours you prefer
- Local Contract, Block Booking and Per Diem
- All shifts available (day, eve, noc)
- Competitive pay and great benefits
Please call 808-838-7590
- 2 years of experience in your specialty within the past 3 years
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Current active unrestricted Arizona license
- 2 Positive Supervisory References
- Current BLS and other Certifications as needed
and ask for Brookes
for more details!