Job Description & Requirements
Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurses (ICU RN)
Acute care facility and teaching hospital equipped with 216 beds, located in the Phoenix area, is in need of qualified Intensive Care Unit - Registered Nurses (ICU RN).
This facility is recognized by a number of healthcare organizations who award hospitals based on outcomes, expertise, and excellence.
Be a part of an environment that strives to provide the highest level of attention utilizing its latest technology and vast services offering the most comprehensive care.
- Flexible hours - work the hours you prefer
- Local Contract, Block Booking and Per Diem
- All shifts available (day, eve, noc)
- Competitive pay and great benefits
Please call 808-838-7590
- 2 years of experience in your specialty within the past 3 years
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Current active unrestricted Arizona license
- 2 Positive Supervisory References
- Current BLS and other Certifications as needed
and ask for Brookes
for more details!