Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse ICU Local Per Diem
Are you looking to make extra money, well agency might be the right fit for you..... Nursefinders is seeking responsible and passionate professionals to join our agency and be part of a collegian team of nurses. We are currently looking to fill per diem needs at some of the local acute care hospitals in both Arizona and California.
The role of the Intensive care nurse (ICU RN) will assist in the treatment of acutely ill patients with life-threatening conditions, in settings requiring continuous vigilance, complex assessments, and high-intensity therapies and interventions. Working with the patients and their families, the ICU RN will strive to create healing, humane and caring environments while also focusing on patient advocacy, working in settings such as intensive care units and cardiac care units.You can expect:
- Flexible scheduling and part-time employment are also available
- Work- life balance, take control over your own schedule
- Career-advancing skills at magnet facilities
You will be assigned a recruiter and credentialing analyst to guide you through the on-boarding of documents for Nursefinders.
- 2 years within the past 3 years of acute hospital experience
- Current AZ and/or CA RN license (or compact)
- Ability to provide 2 references from RN Manager or above (NO Charge RN or Supervisors)
- Recent Physical, current PPD and up to date Certifications (CPR, ACLS, etc.)
Please call Emily at 301-242-3242 for additional details.