Job Description & Requirements
Emergency RN's Needed for Critical Assignment
Nursefinders is presently hiring experienced Emergency Registered Nurses for contact to a major medical center in downtown Phoenix. Shift: Day shift:
- 1 year(minimum) experience in ED or Trauma Nursing. Must be experienced in Emergency Severity Index (ESI) Triage
- Current AHA issued BLS & ACLS required (TNCC preferred)
Nursefinders Staffing Division offers employment opportunities with a stable, innovative company in Health Care Staffing, one of the fastest growing sectors of health care. With Nursefinders, you will be making a difference in people's lives. Whatever position you pursue, we give you the support and tools to accomplish your objective.Benefits Include:
- Excellent Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off Stipend
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits (eligibility based on ACA look-back requirements)
- Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
- 401k (discretionary match is 25% of the first 6% of earnings for eligible participants who work 1,000 hours in a calendar year).
- FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff
With more than 40 years of healthcare staffing experience, Nursefinders is in the business of helping our partners deliver quality care to their patients. As an AMN Healthcare company — the nation’s largest provider of healthcare staffing services — we provide access to the largest network of nursing, allied health, and administrative support professionals in the industry. More than 6,000 customers, including 1,600 of the nation's top hospitals, depend on Nursefinders as their healthcare staffing partner.