Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse (RN)
Registered Nurse: Progressive Care/PCU
Hospital, located in Palm Coast, in search of Progressive Care Unit RNs (PCU) who believe in measuring health in terms of the whole person – spirit, mind and body.
Founded in 1908, this 1,368 bed full system is there to provide support from preventive health to everyday wellness, saving lives through diagnostic services and state-of-the-art medical treatments in heart failure, cancer and more.
Come be a part of a healthcare ministry committed to paving the way for patients to live their best life.
- Flexible hours - work the hours you want to work
- Per Diem
- Day shifts available
- Competitive pay and great benefits
- 2 years of experience in your specialty within the past 3 years
- Current Florida license
- Current Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Experience with Cerner required
Contact Belinda at 314-236-0155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Excellent Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
- Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
- FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
- “Star Rewards”- performance incentives