Job Description & Requirements
LPN Skilled Nursing Day Shift
We are seeking an LPN/LVN in Buffalo, NY - You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to assigned patients. For qualified clinicians there is strong compensation available.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pay will vary based on experience. Additional compensation available for urgents shift. For more info please apply or reach out. Minimum experience required is 9 months in a skilled nursing facility.
Contact (585-450-4003) to join our team!