Job Description & Requirements
Looking for RN - Labor & Delivery
This hospital is home to more than 75 specialty programs, including The Center for Cancer Prevention and Treatment, the Heart and Vascular Center and a nationally acclaimed Orthopedics program. As a Magnet hospital for nursing excellence, it has a reputation for clinical excellence and compassionate, family-center care that draws patients from all over the United States.
Come be a part of an environment that offers the most comprehensive care and strives to provide the highest level of attention utilizing its latest technology and vast services.
- Flexible hours - work the hours you prefer
- Local Contract, Block Booking and Per Diem
- All shifts available (day, eve, noc)
- Competitive pay and great benefits
- 2 years of experience in your specialty within the past 3 years
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Current active unrestricted California license
- 2 Positive Supervisory References
- Current BLS and other Certifications as needed