Job Description & Requirements
Nursefinders is currently recruiting for prestigious Acute Care Hospital located in the city of Los Angeles.
This hospital is known for its strong belief in the intrinsic dignity of each person, and provides care from the perspective of the whole person: body, mind and spirit. They are dedicated to increasing access to quality care. Their core values include, Compassion, Dignity, Justice, Excellence and Integrity. Job Descriptions
The Medical Assistant (MA) Verifies patient information by interviewing patient; recording medical history; confirming purpose of visit. Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking blood pressure, weight, and temperature; reporting patient history summary.Requirements
- 6 months experience within the past 3 years
- Basic Life Support Certification
- Medical Assistant diploma
- Department Name: Ophthalmology
- Shift times: Days, Evening, Nights.
- Mandatory Experience requirements: Medical Assistant Certificate Required along with minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Preferred Experience requirements: Ophthalmology
For more information, please email email@example.com