Job Description & Requirements
Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA)
Nursing Home located among a
tranquil oasis is nestled beneath the majestic Ko'olau Mountains overlooking beautiful Kaneohe Bay. This relaxing retreat has outdoor water features and covered lanais. Indoors, it is refreshing, maintained with air conditioning and all the comforts of home.
This facility provides state-of-the-art equipment and technology for patients and are seeking qualified and compassionate Certified Nurse Assistants (CNA)
for it's 140-bed nursing home.
- Day, Eve and Night shifts available
- Per Diem (book according to your availability)
- Contracts offered (40 hours per week)
- Competitive Pay
- Minimum of 6 months of experience in your specialty within the past 3 years
- Current active unrestricted Hawaii Certification
- 1 Positive Supervisory Reference
- Current BLS/CPR
Please call us or apply for more details!