Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse Emergency Local Per Diem
Are you looking to make extra money, well agency might be the right fit for you..... Nursefinders is seeking responsible and passionate professionals to join our agency and be part of a collegian team of nurses. We are currently looking to fill per diem needs at some of the local acute care hospitals in both Arizona and California.
The role of the emergency room nurse (ER RN) is to care for the patients suffering from trauma or illness that requires emergency attention. The ER RN must recognize and effectively treat life-threatening conditions, with the ability to deploy rapid assessment and treatment of patients in highly critical situations, particularly during the initial phase of acute illness and trauma. The ER RN must possess knowledge about healthcare on general and specific levels and provide quality care to patients of all ages. You can expect:
- Flexible scheduling and part-time employment are also available
- Work- life balance, take control over your own schedule
- Career-advancing skills at magnet facilities
You will be assigned a recruiter and credentialing analyst to guide you through the on-boarding of documents for Nursefinders.Please call Emily at 301-242-3242 for additional details.
- 2 years within the past 3 years of acute hospital experience
- Current AZ and/or CA RN license (or compact)
- Ability to provide 2 references from RN Manager or above (NO Charge RN or Supervisors)
- Recent Physical, current PPD and up to date Certifications (CPR, ACLS, etc.)