Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse Needed for PACE Clinic
Exciting new positions in Durham. They need RN to work in their PACE Clinic (M-F 8a-5p) and one RN to provide Home Health Visits (Raleigh & Durham—one night call required and one weekend per month—mileage paid.
This client is a comprehensive health care choice for elders living in Wake, Durham and select zip codes in Granville counties. The Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly, also called a PACE, which is for:
• Seniors who want to live at home but need support.
• Caregivers caring for elders living at home.
• Health professionals who want to help elders living at home remain at home.
This Center offers a place to:
• Meet with other seniors.
• Take part in activities or classes.
• Get nutritious meals.
• Receive health services.
• Visit with medical staff and therapists.
• Graduate of an accredited nursing program
• Current nursing license, in good standing with the State licensing board
• Minimum of one (1) year Geriatric experience within the last 3 years working with Elderly Population
• Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Triage skills
• Infusion skills
• Good communicator
Please call for additional details. This is a great opportunity for long term or temp-to-perm position! 770-870-5631