Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Registered Nurse
Emergency Room Registered Nurse
This Hospitals mission is to be committed to the care and improvement of human life and thier vision is to bring exceptional healing, to all human beings. Care here is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety, and learning needs of the individual patients. This well-known Denver institution for nearly 70 years is looking for RNs to provide individualized patient care in the Emergency Department. the right RN will perfrom delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and will work in collabaration with the rest fo the departmetn staff.
- All shifts available for per diem
- Night shift local contract available
- Current unrestricted RN License in the State of Colorado.
- BLS, ACLS and PALS certification through American Heart Association.
- ENCP and TNCC
- CEN preferred
- 1 year expereince as a registered Nurse in the Emergency Departmetn wihtin the last year
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment is a plus.