Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse - Intensive Care Unit **IMMEDIATE OPENINGS**
Our Daytona Beach hospital actively promotes the eight universal aspects of CREATION Life — Choice, Rest, Environment, Activity, Trust, Interpersonal Relationships, Outlook, and Nutrition. That means our two outpatient facilities give you an alternative Choice for certain treatments. New moms can get some much-needed Rest while our nursery staff looks after their newborn, and patients and their visitors can always turn to our dedicated pastoral team to uplift their Outlook. We’re also proud to extend our mission throughout Volusia County with a variety of initiatives that help our neighbors live healthier lives. One thing you'll hear often in our hospital is the question, “How can I serve you?” One of the top-rated hospitals in the U.S. Named as one of the nation’s 100 Top Hospitals®
by Truven Health Analytics™, the most-preferred hospital in Volusia County since 2010 and earned an "A" rating from the Leapfrog Group every year since its inception.
- Hospital and ICU open 24 hours a day
- Free on-site and complimentary valet parking available
While we’re proud of our award-winning care, our focus is the care we give to you. Our purpose is simple: to serve you in the best way possible. If we happen to win some awards in the process, well, that’s just a bonus. Come be a part of a healthcare facility that prides itself in serving its patients.
Best known for its beaches and Motorsports, Daytona Beach is a haven to many, offering world-class ocean scenery and athletics on a large scale. NASCAR fans find themselves in heaven in Daytona Beach, with myriad events and competitions, including the famous Daytona 500. Golf fans can take advantage of the city's many stellar courses, playable year-round. Culture seekers should check out the Halifax Historical Museum and the Southeast Museum of Photography. With idyllic weather and a vast range of dining, entertainment and recreation options, Daytona Beach is one of Florida's finest destination cities.
Job Description & Requirements
- Flexible hours - work the hours you want to work
- Per Diem
- DAY SHIFT
- Competitive pay and great benefits
Please call 314-898-4693, ask for TiJana and make sure to apply online for consideration!
- 2 years of experience in your specialty within the past 3 years
- Current active unrestricted Florida license
- Current BLS and other Certifications as needed
- Experience with Cerner required
In addition to Per Diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Excellent Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
- Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
- FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
- “Star Rewards”- performance incentives
- Digital Booking through our AMN Hub 24/7 shift access application