Job Description & Requirements
Faith based hospital, located in the Tampa area, in search of Progressive Care Unit RNs (PCU) who believe in measuring health in terms of the whole person – spirit, mind and body.
Founded in 1908, this 1,368 bed full system is there to provide support from preventive health to everyday wellness, saving lives through diagnostic services and state-of-the-art medical treatments in heart failure, cancer and more.
Come be a part of a healthcare ministry committed to paving the way for patients to live their best life.
- Flexible hours - work the hours you want to work
- Per Diem
- Day and Night shifts available
- Competitive pay and great benefits
- minimum of 3 years of recent Progressive Care/PCU experience
- Current active unrestricted Florida license
- Current BLS and ACLS thru the American Heart Association
- Experience with Cerner required
Please call 770-870-5636 and ask for Karen or apply for more details!