Job Description & Requirements
Medical Surgical Registered Nurse
Medical Surgical Nurse
Avera Creighton Hospital, along with our affiliated primary care clinics and physician offices, provides you and your family with comprehensive health care - and access to extensive medical specialties - as part of the Avera Health system serving South Dakota, North Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota and Iowa
All shifts available.
The role of the Medical Surgical Nurse (MS RN) includes managing the care of the patient experiencing general medical conditions or general surgical procedures, which require general assessments related to specific conditions and general therapies and interventions.
· The Registered Nurse in the Hospital coordinates patient care for assigned patients utilizing the nursing process.
· One 12 hour shift per week on Med Surg - day shift only and includes every 3rd weekend
· Three days a week in Cardiac Rehab - 18 hours per week
· One day per week in OP Services - 6 to 8 hours per week
Education and Experience:
· Graduate of a registered nursing education program.
· Prefer 6-12 months experience.
please call 515.225.3800 for more information.