Job Description & Requirements
Nursefinders of Kentucky has partnered with a large skilled nursing and rehabilitation facility in Paducah, KY. We have per diem and contract opportunities for all shifts.
Work with physicians, implementing orders for medications, treatments and special tests in a skilled nursing facility in Paducah, KY. Supervise LPNs, LVNs and CNAs, providing them support in order that they may provide total nursing care for residents.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION
EDUCATION / REQUIREMENTS
- Utilize the nursing process to assess resident care plans, implement interventions, and evaluate outcomes related to nursing care.
- Initiate and lead team conferences to develop individualized nursing care plans; assess and document resident’s condition and nursing needs; assign team members who have the capabilities and qualifications to meet resident’s needs
- Implement physicians’ orders; administer medications, start IVs, perform treatments, procedures and special tests and document treatment as required by company policy and local/state/federal rules and regulations
- Coordinate nursing care of residents scheduled for therapy or procedures by other departments
- Report and record observations and reactions regarding residents
- Assist or institute emergency measures for sudden adverse developments
Must be skilled in directing, motivating and training staff and able to work as a member of a team; able to communicate effectively with residents, family members and all levels of the organization and maintain confidentiality. Should be a graduate of an accredited RN School of Nursing with valid RN state license, and a minimum of 2 years nursing experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience nurse.
Call 614-431-3655 for details.