Job Description & Requirements
Certified Nursing Assistant
Are you looking to make a difference in your life and the lives of others? Do you want to work for an organization that cares about their employees and offers room for growth?
We are currently hiring Certified Nursing Assistants for a client in Louisville, Ky. As a non-profit, faith-based organization that provides communities of health care & services for older adults, the mission is to answer God’s call to life care for the aging and others by endeavoring to give compassionate care and superior service. We currently have all shifts available.
• Active Certified Nursing Assistant certification in the state of KY
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Long term care experience preferred
• Verbal communication skills
• Ability to read, write and document accurately
• Assist residents in all activities of daily living (ADL)
• Document all care given to residents
• Answer call lights promptly
• Assist with transferring, positioning, and ambulation of residents
• Work as a member of the team to provide superior care for the residents we serve
• Communicate effectively with residents, family members, and other team members