Job Description & Requirements
Labor & Delivery (L&D) Registered Nurse (RN)
Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse
Kaiser is committed to the care and improvement of the communities that they serve. Care here is based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety, and learning needs of the individual patients. The right RN will perform delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and will work in collaboration with the rest of the department staff.
- All shifts available for per diem
- Day and night shift local contracts available
- Current unrestricted RN License in the State of Colorado.
- BLS, ACLS and PALS certification through American Heart Association.
- 1 year experience as a registered Nurse in the Emergency Department within the last year
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment is a plus.