Job Description & Requirements
Post Anesthesia Care Unit Registered Nurse
Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) Registered Nurse (RN)
Kaiser's mission is to to provide affordable, high quality healthcare services to improve the health of the members and communities they serve. Kaiser was founded on idea that everyone deserves the chance to live a healthy life. That’s why you can find high-quality care and coverage in one place. We are currently looking for RNs to provide individualized patient care in the Post Anesthesia Care Unit. The right RN will perform delegated duties consistent with the scope of practice and will work in collaboration with the rest of the department staff.
- All shifts available for per diem
- Night shift local contract available
- Current unrestricted RN License in the State of Oregon.
- BLS, ACLS and PALS certification through American Heart Association.
- 1 year expereince as a registered Nurse in the PACU within the last year
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment is a plus.