Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse Emergency
Our client is looking for a compassionate and quick thinking ER Nurse to join our emergency team. The successful candidate will be responsible for handling initial patient assessments, performing laboratory work, point of care testing and associated administrative tasks. The ER nurse will also collaborate with ER doctors on discharge plans and create outpatient instructions for each patient that is not admitted to the hospital. If you are a compassionate and knowledgeable caregiver with previous nursing experience.
- Responsible for maintaining care standards in the emergency room
- Assist with checking in patients, doing triage work for doctors and generating initial insurance paperwork
- Work closely with doctors to keep patients and their family members updated on test results or treatment recommendations
- Maintain contact with laboratory personnel to report any initial lab findings back to the ER doctors
- Make arrangements for patients that are deemed to need care requiring them to be admitted to the hospital for one night or longer