LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE/LICENSED VOCATIONAL NURSE (LPN/LVN)
As a licensed practical nurse/licensed vocational nurse (LPN/LVN), you’ll be the connection between exceptional care and real, positive results. Paired with mentors who encourage you to grow, you’ll be an important part of an interdisciplinary team. This is your chance to get to know your patients and watch them progress due to your efforts with national post-acute care leader Encompass Heath.
Here is your opportunity to channel the full extent of your knowledge, skills, ambition, and experience on a daily basis. Inspire our patients to progress each day as you:
• Perform a broad array of nursing tasks under the supervision of a registered nurse each day.
• Provide direct care to patients; carry out their plans of care and observe their behavior, vital signs, symptoms, and responses to treatment.
• Work with a wide range of diagnoses, including stroke, spinal cord injury, neurological disorders, joint replacement, fractures, multiple trauma and cardiac/pulmonary conditions.
• Help patients work toward goals of being discharged and returning to their lives, families, and communities
• Current LPN/LVN licensure appropriate to state regulations required.
• Current CPR certification required.
• One or more years of experience within an inpatient medical-surgical or general hospital setting preferred.
• Rehabilitation experience preferred.
Enjoy competitive compensation and benefits that start on day one, including:
• Benefits that begin when you do.
• Affordable medical, dental and vision plans provided to meet the needs of full and part-time employees and their families.
• 401(k) and employee
• Flexible spending and health savings accounts. Shifts Available: 6:00pm - 6:00am or 6:00am - 6:00pm If interested please fill out an application or email: Russell.Shuler@nursefinders.com