Job Description & Requirements
Licensed Practical Nurse - Skilled Nursing
We are seeking a licensed practical nurse with experience working in a skilled nursing facility. We are looking for someone who has a great attitude and is a team player that can adapt to situations as they arise. You wiill be respoinsible for delivering high quality patient care to assigned patients. This opportunity is within the Buffalo, New York area.
- Care for ill, injured, or convalescing patients
- Provide basic patient care and treatment
- Collaborate with registered nurses to administer prescribed medications
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment
- Educate and update patients on medical treatments
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical tools and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pay can range based on experience and which facility you will be working. There are also three different shifts to choose from depending on the needs of the facility, as well as urgent shifts which have a higher rate of pay for clincians who are able to pick up on short notice.
If you are interested in this position, please reach out to Matthew, his direct line is 585-450-4003, he can go into more details about this position.