Job Description & Requirements
RN - Rehabilitation
Nursefinders of Boston is looking for Rehab Nurses for Local rehab systems. Seeking nurses for local Per Diem, contracts, block bookings and perm placement. Will offer shift completion bonuses, sign on bonuses and referral bonuses.
Currently looking for Rehabilitation Nurses (RN) in Massachusetts to create recovery plans for patients with disabilities or chronic illness. The ideal candidate will hold a valid Nursing license and possess at least 1 year experience as a Rehab Nurse.
All Shifts Available!!!
Responsibilities of the Rehabilitation Nurses
• Help patients and their families prepare for rehabilitation difficulties.
• Assess persons requiring rehabilitative services including patients recovering from stroke, orthopedic knee and hip replacements and amputation, and persons suffering debilitation from medical and surgical conditions.
• Coordinate the multidisciplinary rehabilitative care of patients, and participates as a member of the rehabilitation interdisciplinary team.
• Work on goals that will lead to greater patient independence.
• Encourage and instruct patients to do as much for themselves as possible, within safe guidelines. Such as: Assisting patients with Activities of Daily Living (ADL s), socializing with others, and getting out of bed for meals.
Requirements of the Rehabilitation Nurses
• Valid RN license
• BLS and may require ACLS depending on facility
• Relevant State Nursing License