Job Description & Requirements
Medical Surgical Registered Nurse
Medical surgical nurses respond to the wide variety of medical and surgical problems patients may experience while admitted to a medical or surgical facility. During the course of one shift, a medical surgical nurse takes care of many patients.
- Responsible for providing medical or surgical nursing care to patients in a hospital or outpatient surgical clinic
- Administer medications prescribed by physicians
- Perform certain medical procedures as directed by a physician
- Provide care to patients before and after surgery
- Oversee and guide employees that are under his/her supervision
- BLS Required
- 1+ years experience in last 3 years
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
“Star Rewards”- performance incentives
About the Company
Nursefinders, an AMN healthcare company, is your trusted local and per-diem nursing staffing agency, offering thousands of top-quality nursing (RN) career opportunities in the locations and times that best suit your lifestyle. With a nationwide network of offices to serve you, Nursefinders has the most exclusive contracts with top-ranked hospitals and facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.