Job Description & Requirements
Emergency Room Registered Nurse
Nursefinders is currently seeking compassionate and reliable Emergency Room Nurses. As an Emergency Room Registered Nurse you will need to quickly and accurately assess patient care needs. Will work collaboratively with doctors and staff to provide exceptional care and perform all requested diagnostic tests. Manage multiple cases simultaneously and prioritizing needs continually. Comply with all legal and safety requirements at all times. In this role, you will deliver exceptional patient care in a fast-paced, Level 1 trauma center alongside a team of dedicated health professionals.
- 1 year of Emergency Room experience within the past 3 years
- BLS, ACLS, NIH, NIHSS, PALS and TNCC
- work 1 weekend per month, typical the 3rd week of the month and one holiday rotation
- Relevant State Nursing License
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that allow you to choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Excellent pay
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits (For those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
- Supplemental Benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical illness and Short Term Disability
- Free Online CEUs to all Active Staff
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
“Star Rewards”- performance incentives
About the Company
Nursefinders, an AMN healthcare company, is your trusted local and per-diem nursing staffing agency, offering thousands of top-quality nursing (RN) career opportunities in the locations and times that best suit your lifestyle. With a nationwide network of offices to serve you, Nursefinders has the most exclusive contracts with top-ranked hospitals and facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.