Job Description & Requirements
Medical Surgical nurse
Nursefinders is currently hiring Medical Surgical Nurses for 12 hour day shifts for per diem, contracts or block booking opportunities within a premier hospital account in St. Louis. MO.
- Qualified nurse will possess 1+ year specialty based patient care experience within the past 3 years of employment.
- Nursefinders offers the following benefits:
- Excellent pay,
- Flexible schedules
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
- Supplemental Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability,
- Tuition reimbursement and great locations
- Free Online CEUs to all Active Staff
If you are looking for long term opportunities or just looking to supplement your income, please apply online today or call 314-821-8022.
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
“Star Rewards”- performance incentives
About the Company
Nursefinders, an AMN healthcare company, is your trusted local and per-diem nursing staffing agency, offering thousands of top-quality nursing (RN) career opportunities in the locations and times that best suit your lifestyle. With a nationwide network of offices to serve you, Nursefinders has the most exclusive contracts with top-ranked hospitals and facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.