Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse Clinical Consultant Buffalo, NY
|The Clinical Consultant is responsible for driving participation and utilization from the medical practices that are part of a Health Plan sponsors Network of Providers using Well365 Technology. The position is located in the market where medical practices are located and requires the ability to provide on-site support at practice locations.|
• Will be responsible for successfully implementing the Well365 Technology application following the standard implementation methodology.
• Identify and communicate risks to the project and leadership team to ensure the success of the implementation.
• Provide on-site training and support to Practices. Training and support will be face-to-face with clinical and administrative Users to insure adoption and proficient pre-visit, visit and post-visit processes are established that lead to effective use of Vatica’s Well365 Technology.
• Will be responsible for clinical coaching of mid-level providers and primary care physicians (PCP) after training to insure they quickly become proficient with the technology and especially with diagnosis coding. The position will support these Users through regular case reviews and direct communication.
• Assist administrative staff and clinical Users on best practices, training, and workflow improvements to increase AWV utilization and member penetration to achieve defined goals and objectives.
• Participate in activities to collect and analyze data to help Vatica better understand the value proposition, revenue improvement, care coordination, quality metrics, and medical cost savings.
• Maintain knowledge of new version updates and additional functionality and develops programs to assist Users with capitalizing on new functionality.
• Maintain documentation regarding User interaction.
• Attend and participate in team and departmental meetings.
• Ensure that all HIPAA Privacy and Security requirements and responsibilities are constantly adhered to.
• Travel required to providers’ offices, sometimes as often as 3 to 4 times per week with occasional overnight stays. The other day(s) will be spent doing remote work from a home office.
• Communicate and coordinate activities with Chief Operating Officer and Area Clinical Manager(s).
• A certified Registered Nurse (RN) or other licensed clinician (such as LMSW or a medical technologist) with considerable clinical experience
• Proficient with Diagnosis, Billing, and Quality Measures Coding is preferred
• Excellent interpersonal skills that include the ability to effectively communicate with physicians, mid-levels and medical office personnel such as Practice and Billing Manager, both verbally and in writing
• Geriatric, Adult Medicine or Family Medicine specialty is a plus
• Understanding of Medicare, Medicaid and Health Plan benefit structures
• Flexible, energetic self-starter with the ability to work in a non-structured environment
• Willingness to travel/ commute to various offices for training
• Strong ability to organize, prioritize, make decisions and work independently
• Must possess and have proven problem resolution skills
A unique urban oasis, this New York metropolis is famous for its people, food and fun. Visit any one of the city’s historic neighborhoods and landmarks, and while you’re at it, make sure you take the time to indulge in the city’s most famous cuisine—hotdogs! Home to countless large companies and educational institutions, Rochester is one of New York’s most energetic cities.
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
“Star Rewards”- performance incentives
About the Company
Nursefinders, an AMN healthcare company, is your trusted local and per-diem nursing staffing agency, offering thousands of top-quality nursing (RN) career opportunities in the locations and times that best suit your lifestyle. With a nationwide network of offices to serve you, Nursefinders has the most exclusive contracts with top-ranked hospitals and facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.