Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse Emergency Room
Are you an ER RN looking for additional career opportunities or maybe even just flexibility? If so, then Nursefinders is the place for you! Nursefinders is hiring for RN ER nurses to provide patient care in the Ennis, TX area. You will have the option of per diem or block booking for both day and night shifts.
- Provide care to patients after illness, injury or surgery or with acute health conditions or patients who are being treated with pharmaceuticals.
- Record, assess and observe patient progress, reactions and symptoms.
- Assesses needs of patient and develop plan of care based on assessment.
- Check vital signs, give injections and perform catherizations and Point of Care Testing.
- Coordinate referrals and interagency communication.
- Manage pain.
- Monitor patients in restraint and seclusion and maintain patient safety.
- Determine medical or psychiatric emergency need and provide intervention.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- 1+ years experience in Rehab/LTAC within the last 3 years (accumulated)
- Current BLS (ACLS a plus!)
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Fort Worth, which has been rated as one of “America’s Most Livable Communities” embodies all the amenities of a big city, while still holding on to its traditional small-town feel. Celebrating its colorful Western heritage, Fort Worth is home to countless museums, galleries and attractions as well as world-class dining and nightlife. Come to Fort Worth to see where the Old West meets modern-day lifestyles.
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
“Star Rewards”- performance incentives
About the Company
Nursefinders, an AMN healthcare company, is your trusted local and per-diem nursing staffing agency, offering thousands of top-quality nursing (RN) career opportunities in the locations and times that best suit your lifestyle. With a nationwide network of offices to serve you, Nursefinders has the most exclusive contracts with top-ranked hospitals and facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.