Job Description & Requirements
Registered or Certified Medical Assistants
Nursefinders is presently hiring experienced Certified Medical Assistants for local Federal Contracts working in specialty clinics attached to a major medical center in downtown Phoenix.
Nursefinders Staffing Division offers employment opportunities with a stable, innovative company in Health Care Staffing, one of the fastest growing sectors of health care. With Nursefinders, you will be making a difference in people's lives. Whatever position you pursue, we give you the support and tools to accomplish your objective.Benefits Include:
- 1+year current family practice or pdediatric patient care experience, preferably within a clinic setting
- Current AHA BLS CPR Card
- Active Medical Assistant Certification from one of the below organizations.
- AAMA – American association of Medical Assistants
- AMT – American Medical Technologists
- RMA – Registered Medical Assistant
- NCMA – National Certified Medical Assistant
With more than 40 years of healthcare staffing experience, Nursefinders is in the business of helping our partners deliver quality care to their patients. As an AMN Healthcare company — the nation’s largest provider of healthcare staffing services — we provide access to the largest network of nursing, allied health, and administrative support professionals in the industry. More than 6,000 customers, including 1,600 of the nation's top hospitals, depend on Nursefinders as their healthcare staffing partner.
- Excellent Pay
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off Stipend
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits (eligibility based on ACA look-back requirements)
- Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
- 401k (discretionary match is 25% of the first 6% of earnings for eligible participants who work 1,000 hours in a calendar year).
- FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
“Star Rewards”- performance incentives
About the Company
Nursefinders, an AMN healthcare company, is your trusted local and per-diem nursing staffing agency, offering thousands of top-quality nursing (RN) career opportunities in the locations and times that best suit your lifestyle. With a nationwide network of offices to serve you, Nursefinders has the most exclusive contracts with top-ranked hospitals and facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.