Job Description & Requirements
Progressive Care Registered Nurse
Nursefinders is currently seeking RNs for a 4-bed Progressive Care Unit within an acute care facility in Mexico, MO.
- 1 year hands-on PCU experience within the last 3 years.
- Current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare provider certification/card or must obtain within 3 months of hire.
- ACLS and PALS certification within 1 year of hire. CPI required within 6 months of hire.
- Prefer experience in acute or sub-acute healthcare setting.
- Awareness of changing trends in nursing practice and ability to adapt, including knowledge of Missouri Nurse Practice Act.
- Ability and willingness to rotate shifts and adjust to necessary schedule changes.
- Ability to work under supervision as well as ability to oversee others.
In addition to per-diem nursing assignments that allow you to choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Please call 314-821-8022 for details!
- Excellent pay
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive medical benefits (For those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
- Supplemental benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability)
- Free Online Continuing Education courses available to all active staff
The largest city in the state of Kansas, Wichita is a place to find big-city life in the heart of the Midwest. Known as the “Air Capital of the World,” Wichita is a major hub for aircraft manufacturing and is also home to many other cultural and artistic events and attractions. Spend your free time browsing one of the city’s many shopping districts, or exploring the award-winning zoo or other interactive wildlife areas.
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
“Star Rewards”- performance incentives
About the Company
Nursefinders, an AMN healthcare company, is your trusted local and per-diem nursing staffing agency, offering thousands of top-quality nursing (RN) career opportunities in the locations and times that best suit your lifestyle. With a nationwide network of offices to serve you, Nursefinders has the most exclusive contracts with top-ranked hospitals and facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.