Job Description & Requirements
Telemetry- Registered Nurse
|Are you a Registered Nurse looking for additional career opportunities or maybe even just flexibility? If so, then Nursefinders is the place for you! Nursefinders is hiring for Telemetry Registered Nurses (RNs) to provide patient care in the Lubbock, TX area. |
- Monitors EKG output and keeps doctor informed of any changes
- Responds to patients experiencing cardiac pain
- Performs various diagnostic tests
- Monitors vital signs including oxygen levels, blood pressure, breathing patterns, etc.
- Administers medication as needed
- Assists the doctor with various procedures and treatments for cardiac issues
- Educates patients on cardiac health
- 1+ years of experience in Telemetry within the past 3 years (accumulated)
- Current BLS and ACLS
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strond problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
“Star Rewards”- performance incentives
About the Company
Nursefinders, an AMN healthcare company, is your trusted local and per-diem nursing staffing agency, offering thousands of top-quality nursing (RN) career opportunities in the locations and times that best suit your lifestyle. With a nationwide network of offices to serve you, Nursefinders has the most exclusive contracts with top-ranked hospitals and facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.