Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse Post Acute Care Unit
- Provide care to patients after surgery with acute health conditions.
- Record, assess and observe patient progress, reactions and symptoms.
- Check vital signs, give injections and perform catherizations and Point of Care Testing.
- Manage pain.
- Monitor patients in restraint and seclusion and maintain patient safety.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- 1+ years experience in ICU/PACU within the last 3 years (accumulated)
- Current BLS + ACLS
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
“Star Rewards”- performance incentives
About the Company
Nursefinders, an AMN healthcare company, is your trusted local and per-diem nursing staffing agency, offering thousands of top-quality nursing (RN) career opportunities in the locations and times that best suit your lifestyle. With a nationwide network of offices to serve you, Nursefinders has the most exclusive contracts with top-ranked hospitals and facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.