Job Description & Requirements
Rehabilitation Certified Nursing Assistant
Nursefinders is hiring experienced CNAs for local per-diem opportunities for a local rehabilitation facility, providing inpatient services for patients in recovery. Positions are available for AM and PM and require 6mo+ current experience in rehab, skilled or acute setting.
The role of a Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) is to provide direct patient care services under the supervision of the registered nurse or licensed practical nurse according to the philosophy, policies and procedures of the department of nursing. The C.N.A. works in a wide variety of settings including: hospitals, nursing homes and assisted living facilities to maintain and support activities of daily living of patients and residents.
- 6 months of C.N.A. experience within the past 3 years in similar setting
- MN State Registry
- BLS or CPR certification
- In addition to per-diem nursing assignments that allow you to choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Excellent pay
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive medical benefits (For those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
- Supplemental benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability)
- Free Online Continuing Education courses available to all active staff
Apply online or call 314-821-8022 today!
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
“Star Rewards”- performance incentives
About the Company
Nursefinders, an AMN healthcare company, is your trusted local and per-diem nursing staffing agency, offering thousands of top-quality nursing (RN) career opportunities in the locations and times that best suit your lifestyle. With a nationwide network of offices to serve you, Nursefinders has the most exclusive contracts with top-ranked hospitals and facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.