Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse - Medical Surgical
- Provide care to patients after illness, injury or surgery or with acute health conditions or patients who are being treated with pharmaceuticals.
- Record, assess and observe patient progress, reactions and symptoms.
- Assesses needs of patient and develop plan of care based on assessment.
- Check vital signs, give injections and perform catherizations and Point of Care Testing.
- Coordinate referrals and interagency communication.
- Manage pain.
- Monitor patients in restraint and seclusion and maintain patient safety.
- Determine medical or psychiatric emergency need and provide intervention.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- 1+ years experience in MedSurg
- Current BLS (ACLS a plus!)
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
As an AMN Healthcare company — healthcare’s workforce innovator and the nation’s largest provider of clinical staffing services — we have thousands of healthcare partners across the country, including some of the nation’s top hospitals. Job seekers have access to the widest selection of healthcare jobs in the industry. We offer flexible per diem opportunities
, block booking, local contracts, competitive pay and great benefits — including a 401(k) retirement plan — on-the-job support, career resources
, and much more. Apply today- A great nursing career is closer than you think! For more information, please call 817-738-3512 M-F 8a-5p and ask to speak to a recruiter. We look forward to hearing from you!
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
“Star Rewards”- performance incentives
About the Company
Nursefinders, an AMN healthcare company, is your trusted local and per-diem nursing staffing agency, offering thousands of top-quality nursing (RN) career opportunities in the locations and times that best suit your lifestyle. With a nationwide network of offices to serve you, Nursefinders has the most exclusive contracts with top-ranked hospitals and facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.