Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse Emergency Room
Emergency Registered Nurse (RN)
Top tier teaching university in the Albuquerque area it is the state's only academic medical center, this facility cares for a large, diverse population with complex and urgent health needs. This teaching hospital is a level one trauma center. They strive to maintain their core values:
- A culture of shared expectations regarding integrity, accountability and decisiveness in commitment to excellence.
- Compassion and respect in our interaction with students, patients and colleagues.
- Diversity in people and thinking.
- Effective utilization of our resources.
- Advancement of our institutional mission while supporting professional and personal growth
- 1 year experience within the past 2 years.
- Current required certifications and immunizations (ACLS, BLS, PALS, TNCC).
- Current TB
- Current RN License
- Degree from an accredited Nursing School
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
“Star Rewards”- performance incentives
About the Company
Nursefinders, an AMN healthcare company, is your trusted local and per-diem nursing staffing agency, offering thousands of top-quality nursing (RN) career opportunities in the locations and times that best suit your lifestyle. With a nationwide network of offices to serve you, Nursefinders has the most exclusive contracts with top-ranked hospitals and facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.