Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse Emergency Room
Emergency Registered Nurse (RN)
Top tier teaching university in the Albuquerque area it is the state's only academic medical center, this facility cares for a large, diverse population with complex and urgent health needs. This teaching hospital is a level one trauma center. They strive to maintain their core values:
- A culture of shared expectations regarding integrity, accountability and decisiveness in commitment to excellence.
- Compassion and respect in our interaction with students, patients and colleagues.
- Diversity in people and thinking.
- Effective utilization of our resources.
- Advancement of our institutional mission while supporting professional and personal growth
- 1 year experience within the past 2 years.
- Current required certifications and immunizations (ACLS, BLS, PALS, TNCC).
- Current TB
- Current RN License
- Degree from an accredited Nursing School
Once a stopover town on Route 66, Albuquerque offers a unique blend of Mexican, Spanish, Native American and Anglo influences. Filled with ethnic restaurants, offbeat galleries, quirky cafes and unique architecture, it’s also a convenient base for hiking, skiing, horseback riding and camping in the surrounding mountains and deserts.
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
“Star Rewards”- performance incentives
About the Company
Nursefinders, an AMN healthcare company, is your trusted local and per-diem nursing staffing agency, offering thousands of top-quality nursing (RN) career opportunities in the locations and times that best suit your lifestyle. With a nationwide network of offices to serve you, Nursefinders has the most exclusive contracts with top-ranked hospitals and facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.