Job Description & Requirements
Certified Nursing Assistant
All shifts available!!!
The role of a CNA is to provide direct patient care services:
• assists in collecting data,
• taking vital signs
• linen changes; oral hygiene; weighing; baths and showering;
• passing and retrieval of meal trays; feeding patients and documenting meal intake
• specimen collection; record and empty Foley bags, otomies, flexiseals and JP drains
• mobility enhancement and restorative support including transferring in and out of bed
• administration of enemas, insertion of indwelling catheter; glucose testing, simple dressing changes and assisting wound nurse as needed
• 6+ month of experiences as an CNA
• CNA Registry and STNA licensure
• BLS/CPR certified
• Able to work 3 shifts a week
In addition to per diem nursing assignments that let you choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Comprehensive Medical Benefits (for those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
Supplemental Benefits: Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability.
FREE Online CEU’s to all Active Staff’
“Star Rewards”- performance incentives
About the Company
Nursefinders, an AMN healthcare company, is your trusted local and per-diem nursing staffing agency, offering thousands of top-quality nursing (RN) career opportunities in the locations and times that best suit your lifestyle. With a nationwide network of offices to serve you, Nursefinders has the most exclusive contracts with top-ranked hospitals and facilities across the nation. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.