Job Description & Requirements
Progressive Care Registered Nurse
Nursefinders is currently seeking RNs for a 4-bed Progressive Care Unit within an acute care facility in Mexico, MO.
Contact Belinda at 314-405-3331
- 1 year hands-on PCU experience within the last 3 years.
- Current American Heart Association BLS for Healthcare provider certification/card or must obtain within 3 months of hire.
- ACLS and PALS certification within 1 year of hire. CPI required within 6 months of hire.
- Prefer experience in acute or sub-acute healthcare setting.
- Awareness of changing trends in nursing practice and ability to adapt, including knowledge of Missouri Nurse Practice Act.
- Ability and willingness to rotate shifts and adjust to necessary schedule changes.
- Ability to work under supervision as well as ability to oversee others.
In addition to per-diem nursing assignments that allow you to choose your location and schedule, Nursefinders offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Excellent pay
- Direct Deposit
- Comprehensive medical benefits (For those determined to have worked full-time after a 12 month ACA eligibility period)
- Supplemental benefits (Dental, Vision, Medical Indemnity, Life Insurance with optional Critical Illness and Short Term Disability)
- Free Online Continuing Education courses available to all active staff