Job Description & Requirements
Licensed Vocational Nurse
Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) for Kaiser Outpatient Flu Clinics
Work for the preferred vendor for Kaiser at the fall flu clinics in the Portland and Washington areas
The Kaiser Mission is to exist
to provide high-quality, affordable health care services and to improve the health of thier members and the communities they serve.
Come be a part of this mission at the fall flu clinics.
The LVN will demonstrate performance consistent with the mission of the organization to perform quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice. You will partner with co-workers, patients, families, and all members of the health care team are treated with dignity and respect.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Able to engage members and staff in a professional and courteous manner.
- 1 year experience in the last 3 years
- Active unrestricted nursing license
- Current BLS
- Background screen pass
- Flexible for shifts and potential location changes.
- May be responsible for pick up and drop off of material for shift