Job Description & Requirements
Certified Nursing Assistant/ Sitter Local Per Diem
Are you looking to make extra money, well agency might be the right fit for you..... Nursefinders is seeking responsible and passionate professionals to join our agency and be part of a collegian team of nurses. We are currently looking to fill per diem needs at some of the local acute care hospitals in both Arizona and California.
The role of a Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.) is to provide direct patient care services under the supervision of the registered nurse or licensed practical nurse according to the philosophy, policies and procedures of the department of nursing. The C.N.A. works in a wide variety of settings including: hospitals, nursing homes and assisted living facilities to maintain and support activities of daily living of patients and residents. At this time we are looking for C.N.A's to assist in a hospital setting.You can expect:
- Flexible scheduling and part-time employment are also available
- Work- life balance, take control over your own schedule
- Career-advancing skills at magnet facilities
You will be assigned a recruiter and credentialing analyst to guide you through the on-boarding of documents for Nursefinders.Please call Emily at 301-242-3242 for additional details.
- 2 years within the past 3 years of acute hospital experience
- Current AZ and/or CA RN license (or compact)
- Ability to provide 2 references from RN Manager or above (NO Charge RN or Supervisors)
- Recent Physical, current PPD and up to date Certifications (CPR, ACLS, etc.)