Job Description & Requirements
Acute Care Registered Nurses (RN) - various specialties
Medical Center known as the home to Central California's highest level of care, is in need of qualified nurses with NICU, Emergency (ER), Telemetry (Tele), Progressive Care Unit (PCU), Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Labor & Delivery (L&D), Med-Surg (MS) expertise.
This acute care facility, equipped with 685 beds, is accredited by The Joint Commission and recognized by a number of healthcare organizations for its award winning care, world-class expertise and medical technology.
If you are someone who is committed to providing whole-person care and lifting spirits every step of the way, then this is the place for you!
- Flexible hours - work the hours you prefer
- Local Contract, Block Booking and Per Diem
- All shifts available
- Great pay!
Please call 808-838-7590
- 2 years of experience in your specialty within the past 3 years
- Degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Current active unrestricted California license
- 2 Positive Supervisory References
- Current BLS and other Certifications as needed
and ask for Brookes
for more details!