Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse Emergency Room
Are you an ER RN looking for additional career opportunities or maybe even just flexibility? If so, then Nursefinders is the place for you! Nursefinders is hiring for RN ER nurses to provide patient care in the Ennis, TX area. You will have the option of per diem or block booking for both day and night shifts.
- Provide care to patients after illness, injury or surgery or with acute health conditions or patients who are being treated with pharmaceuticals.
- Record, assess and observe patient progress, reactions and symptoms.
- Assesses needs of patient and develop plan of care based on assessment.
- Check vital signs, give injections and perform catherizations and Point of Care Testing.
- Coordinate referrals and interagency communication.
- Manage pain.
- Monitor patients in restraint and seclusion and maintain patient safety.
- Determine medical or psychiatric emergency need and provide intervention.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
- 1+ years experience in Rehab/LTAC within the last 3 years (accumulated)
- Current BLS (ACLS a plus!)
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment