Job Description & Requirements
Certified Nursing Assistant Aide
Certified Nursing Assistant Aide (CNA)
At this amazing assisted living facility the staff will works with the patient, the family and coworkers to create a comprehensive and effective care and treatment plan. This is a facility that residents can feel comfortable to call their home. Help to create a world class culture, with this facilities commitment to excellence that extends beyond delivering world class health care by dignifying and transforming post-acute care. Certified nursing assistants that are highly motivated to provide exceptional care with compassion and integrity. Integrity and innovation are valued at this assisted living facility.
- Day, evening and night shift options available.
- Competitive pay and overtime available
- 6 months of CNA experience within the last 3 years
- Current unrestricted CNA license
- Please call for more details